|Challenger Youth Soccer League|
known as the 'District' Comp Program, our Challenger Soccer League is
one of the best in-house competition programs in the state with over
1,600 players participating each year.|
With our Challenger
League we are committed to providing a home for Northern Utah and
Southern Idaho’s club and independent teams by providing full-time
administrative support at a minimal cost, while allowing each club,
team and coach their autonomy in determining their own training
philosophy, uniform selection, and roster make-up.
Although teams from any UYSA sanctioned club or organization may
register to play in our Challenger League, all Northern Utah United
teams will receive the benefits reserved for our members.
|New U8 Division
|NUU Challenger League announces the creation of a new U8 Competition division.
Here are the following policies with regards to the U8 (& U9) divisions:
- 8v8 – roster size 8 – 14 players
- Coaches and assistant must have an “F” coaching
license. No waivers will be allowed. The cost of the “F”
course is $25 and can be taken online at any time.
- Teams must limit their training sessions to two
a week, prior to season, and no more than one a week during the
season. Any team found in violation of this will face coaching
- Absolutely NO U7 play ups into the U8. No exceptions.
- Seasons will ideally be 8 games.
- U8 teams will be combined with the lower U9 teams if there are not enough U8 teams to make a streamlined U8 division.
- If the division is a combined U8/U9 – then
teams will play on a U9 field with 21’ goals and a size 4 ball. Game
times will be 20 minute halves.
- If we have enough teams for a streamlined U8
division, teams will play on a 20 x 40’ field with 12” goals and a size
3 ball. Game times will be 20 minute halves.
- As a result, U8’s may play up onto U9 teams, though it is discouraged.
|Affinity Sports (ADG)|
Northern Utah United utilizes Affinity Sports to manage our Schedules
and Player database. To access your team's information or to register
your team or player for Challenger League play you will use this
provider. It is run independently from our organization's
website with different usernames and passwords. Click Here or their logo to the
left to access this system.